Eastwest - Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra (Gold version)
Size: 14.29 GB , Seeds: 3 , Peers: 1 ( Updated December 2, 2015 - Refresh )
Please read this before starting the installation !
PLEASE NOTE: THESE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED SINCE YOUR MANUAL WAS PRINTED.
Installation of the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA (GOLD EDITION)
This Virtual Instrument SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA consists of a special verson of Native Instruments
KOMPAKT Instrument and the SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA (GOLD EDITION) Virtual Sound Module from EastWest.
The software will be installed by the included installer on the first DVD "EWQLSO_GOLD Disc 1".
The sample files have to be copied manually from each DVD to the specified Library folder on your hard disk.
Please make sure that you have at least 100 MB of free disk space for the software and at least 15 Gigabytes
of free disk space for the sample library !
1. Double click the installer application on the first DVD and follow the instructions.
Please have the serial number ready (found on the disc folder).
2. During installation you will be asked to specify a location for the software and later for the sample library.
You can install both on the same hard disk, but you can also choose to install the sample library to a different
location than the software in case you want to store all your samples on a separate hard disk for better performance.
(We recommend to use a hard disk with 7200 rpm and 8 MB cache or higher for the samples)
3. After the installer has finished the installation of the software, please copy all 7 sample library files named
"EWQLSO_Gold_lib_part1.nks" to "EWQLSO_Gold_lib_part8.nks" directly into the library folder "EWQLSO Gold Edition"
which location you have specified during the installation of the software.
4. Now it┬┤s time to check for software and/or library updates.
For Software Updates go to - http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?kompaktupdates_us
For Library Updates go to -
5. You can use the SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA virtual sound module for 5 days without the need for registration,
however, we advise you to register as soon as you are comfortable with your hardware set-up as there is a
software extension that you must download and install to enable streaming from hard disk that is only available
after registration. After 5 days, you must register and authorize the application with the included registration
6. To optimize DFD (streaming from hard disk) performance, after downloading and installing the DFD
extension, select the "options" button next to the "DFD" indicator, select DFD, increase the "reserved voices" to
256 and "apply" (before you load any instruments). We recommend disabling "Virtual Memory" in both Windows and Mac
operating systems, and "Hyperthreading" in Windows for better performance.
7. You can upgrade to the PLATINUM EDITION of EWQLSO at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Enjoy the power of the EWQLSO GOLD EDITION and KOMPAKT Instrument.
Your EASTWEST and NATIVE INSTRUMENTS team.
Scrape History ( seeds + peers )
You must log in to add a comment.